House for Sale
Price Reduction - A Touch of Paradise in a Rural Setting
Property ID 1991256Lovers of Elegance are invited to experience the magic and splendour of this elegantly and fastidiously renovated character home. With a "no expense spared" approach this residence provides oversized and sumptuous levels of accommodation and amenities so as to comfortably cater for even the largest of families whilst retaining all the character and charm of yesteryear.
The Generous size rooms provide an eclectic meld of traditional formal rooms with comfortable casual family living areas.
Accommodation and Amenities include:
- 4 Double Sized Bedrooms
- A full Bathroom with claw bath and federation vanity and tiling
- Huge Open Plan Family Lounge/Dining/Kitchen
- 2 other living areas to give extensive space for all the family
- Kitchen features include Brand new Smeg 5 burner cooktop and oven, stone benchtops and
recycled baltic cupboards
- All weather Alfresco Entertaining leading off the magnificent front verandah and living
area allowing for ease in entertaining
- Stunning Decorative Ceilings
- Polished Jarrah Wooden flooring
- Leadlight doors and windows feature throughout
- Picturesque Manicured Garden and lawns with reticulation
- Double garage and storage shed
- Scheme water provided to numerous water tanks set up with pumps
- 102 acres of exceptionally good cropping land where an income can be created from or a
lease could be negotiated to create an extra income stream.
This is truly a home that you will fall in love with and it needs to be seen to be fully appreciated so please contact Tracey Brandner on 0429 814001 for a viewing.